Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

Finally got these up.

I went back to Sunny San Diego for spring break and while it was a busy, busy week, it was still really good to be home. I had a couple assisting/intern gigs lined up but those fell through. I did, however, get a chance to sit down with those photographers and talk to them about the biz which was valuable as well. I got to eat my fish rolled tacos from Los Panchos off 3rd ave in Chula Vista as well as some In N' Out. Mom also got me some Do-Si-Dos girl scout cookies which made me grin ear to ear haha.

Anyway, here's a few of the pics that I was able to shoot during the break.

I did a portrait with a buddy, Joel from Team Showpow.

Big thx to him for letting me use his lights.

Alan from Showpow.

This kid I've known since like high school...and now he drives a Mercedes. Good stuffs, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment