Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ronald McDonald House Charities San Diego

So, I was flipping through the channels and after landing on the Winter Olympics for a few minutes, I saw a TV spot for the 6th Annual Dream House Raffle I photo assisted. It was kind of surreal because the nanosecond it came on, my finger was already changing the channel but since I caught a glimpse of a familiar image I quickly looked for the "Last" button on the remote...and there she was. It was a real pretty home, too in a nice location.

It was a cool experience and I think I made a good connection with the photographer, Jaime Fritsch, and look forward to working with him in the future.

Anyway, if you got the cash, please take time to join in on the raffle. I know I'd LOVE to win it.


image ©2009-2010 sdraffle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment