Monday, May 10, 2010

Pigskin & Strips of Vinyl

Yes, Flag football again! Woot! The main difference between this shoot and my past ones is my new 70-200 2.8L. Yum! I also had a monopod this time. Better? I like to think so. :)

The weather was overcast then it became spotty cloudy so the light was constantly changing, which sucked. But either way, pics still came out nicely. I can't wait to get on a real field! (Night tournament Osnaps!) Pics will hopefully be epic.

The 2.8L vs my old 70-300 4-5.6 was a huge difference as far as clarity. After the 100% crop, the images were still awesome despite being zoomed all the way in and wide open. When there was bokeh, it was creamier than good ol' NY cheesecake.

I hope to get a hold of a 7D to couple w/ my new lens soon! This 3fps binnis w/ my 5D is just wack...

















And I know it could be better, but this is my fav of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment