Monday, January 5, 2009

San Diego Strangers Are Nice...

...especially when you have a big camera people do not recognize haha.

So I'm back from my 14-day-too-short-of-a-vacation in SD and while a little depressed, I know it's for the greater good. :p

The first day I got back to SD, I was shooting. I was scheduled to shoot my family for a family portrait and while setting up, I met up with a few strangers who actually struck conversation with me for a change. It was weird but it felt...nice. Anyway, as I finished setting up my lights, a nice family came up and was interested in being my stand-ins. I shot the wife, Bianca and her lil crumb-snatcher. I think they turned out not too shabby.

Oh, did I mention this was the first time I actually shot a stranger?




Coming soon:
Teh Famz!

No comments:

Post a Comment