Friday, October 10, 2008

RBTDVMHIPCCC

Rich Barnes and Tony Downer Voluntary Mandatory Hallmark Institute of Photography Creative (ohnoes i forgot) Contest

What we had to do was photograph our interpretation of a word. "Leaders" from each group went up and came up with Fabbleschnoppf...as per Kristin's suggestion.

I guess it worked out for most people since the subject matter was so broad that it could be interpreted as anything, really...

My image is about my initial reaction to the suggestion. It was the most fun I've had on a shoot in a while.


On a side note, I went out to shoot a nice landscape today, but my wonderful Leaf Aptus back decided to crap out on me. Oh well...time to troubleshoot...

Hopefully it's a blessing in disguise since the angles I shot weren't all that interesting in the first place. The sky's colors were also flat and boring. Hopefully it'll work the next time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment